Reasons to Hire a CPA for Tax Preparation
- It takes the hassle out of doing it yourself.
- You don’t have to keep up with the many tax law changes or understand complicated tax law.
- Making mistakes can be very costly.
- Your time is worth money – add up the hours you would spend doing it yourself and calculate what that’s worth.
- A tax program in a box cannot represent you in an audit.
- A CPA can answer your questions to help you make smarter tax-saving decisions and plan for future years.
- A tax professional can recommend ways to save on taxes & give you peace of mind.
- It can save you money – if your tax preparer finds even one significant deduction or tax credit you may have missed, it can easily exceed the average fee it costs to have a CPA prepare your return.